Taste Testing

 Today’s delight was inspired by one of my favorite podcasts. They bought the seasonal Brachs candy corn bag, called Turkey dinner.  Then took each flavor together to taste test them, including things like stuffing, green beans, apple pie and coffee.  It sounded so fun, I went out and bought a bag so my boys and I could do it.

We set up our samplers, had a score sheet and no spitting out rule.  We do each have a glass of water, to swallow quickly, if needed, and it was.  There were enough good to overcome the bad tastes but we had a blast laughing, watching each others reactions and giving ratings.

Just about 15 minutes of simple fun with my boys but I’m sure we’ll remember it and share the idea with friends.  My joys and our shared laughter was one of the best delights I’ve had in a while!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Football Finds